Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ashley, you are so gorgeous :)


















                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                 


















Who's this? She's a new American butch. Which I found some of her videos in Youtube, you guys can have a look at her first video, called 'Fashion Police Lesbian Edition'. Omg. Ashley is so gorgeous. Handsome of courseeee :) Btw, her name is Ashley Yielding. She was born on April 18, 1989. So she's 22 right now. Damn she's freaking hot. In my point of view, she's better than Dani Shay, I mean in the way of appearance. Dani Shay has a Superb Voice, but this Ashley has a knowledge in styles. Yeah, I think I like this butch. Keep it up Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment