Monday, October 3, 2011

Excuses turns into Karma

Holla guys. Today im gonna write something about feelings and love. Memang bila datang pasal love, kita tak dapat deny yang kita seronok sangat bila fallin in love with someone. Whether they're straight, gay, lesbian, and so on. For me, love is fucking GENDERLESS. But, there's something we should accept that the fact of a heart break. Normal la tu, semua yg in love akan rasa heart break tu. Alasan-alasan yg always kita terima -

● I terpaksa tinggalkan you sebab family I tak suka I dgn you
● I'm sorry, I takde niat nak melayan that 'guy' or 'girl' tapi....
● I tinggalkan you sebab I fikir my studies dulu, then only you
● I'm sorry, I'm leaving Malaysia next month, distance can't              separates us (Tapi...)
● I sayang you, tapi I rasa takat sini jela hubungan kita. I'm sorry.

Blablabla. Semua orang akan bagi alasan bodoh2 kalau dah terdetik nak tinggalkan pasangan mereka. Tapi, 90% out of 100 akan bagi alasan 'nampak mcm niat baik' padahal dah memang takde hati dekat bf/gf dia. This is called suckers. Terus terang susah sangat? Based on my experience, I pun pernah tinggalkan sorg girl sebab I have a big crush on someone else. *JAHATNYA* Tapi tu dulu, masa kecik2 couple. Tak tahu apa2 lagi. And I deserve to be punished. Karma punched me like a million times. 
The moral of the story, try to be honest. And try to control your attitude and feelings. This will contribute a major heart breaks to your partner. And Karma will definately put your name in their wishlist :)
                Karma doesn't recycle things, but people.

No comments:

Post a Comment